Meat-Plow can't read posts correctly and use the present.
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2010-01-08 01:16:59 UTC
On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 12:47:57 -0800 (PST), Emmett Gulley
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 20:40:25 -0700, Lamey the Cable Guy
I am currently married but will be getting divorced soon
Well that contradicts his story about getting back with Amy.
wrong again fatty, if you will read lamey's first post in this thread
you will see that the post was made back in OCTOBER. it's now january
and me and amy are working things out.
Face it emma you and her are done.
NO we are not done

Those five words in that particular order show a pattern of both domestic
violence and a tendency for stalking, Emmett.

because you seriously need to take what is said and
stop twisting it around to what you say it is.

Oh, like when Amy posted on Facebook that you two were separated? You mean
like that?

BTW, i warned everybody via my profile about you, i even shared your
profile.

And all you did was self-spank again. You seem to really enjoy making
yourself look stupid.
And since you are basically having
to beg her to call you that again proves my point.
Emmett Gulley - looks like i will have to go through my list again.
2 hours ago via Text Message • Comment •Like Unlike
Emmett Gulley - i will not tell u on FB due to people who dont mind
their own business
2 hours ago • Comment •Like Unlike
Amy Lynn Gulley - so you have me on your mind ? well spill it then .
tell me whats up
2 hours ago • Comment •Like Unlike
Emmett Gulley - i can't sleep, i have my wife on my mind
10 hours ago via Text Message • Comment •Like Unlike
Emmett Gulley - Amy, when you get a chance, could you call me?
Yesterday at 4:50pm • Comment •Like Unlike
Sure looks as if she likes facebook to me emmy, guess she blew you off
on Yahoo.
it's sure fucking funny how she called me today pissed as hell that
you were harassing her.

Emmett you are begging her to call you, that does not give one the
impression that SHE called YOU, also with that FB conversation, it does not
look to me like she is pissed off about anything. You are lying again you
cheeky little munchkin.
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2010-01-08 04:26:15 UTC
"Emmett Gulley with his fighting fists of failure"
<***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:71348025-74a4-4ade-ada6-***@p8g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 7, 8:16 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
[...]
NO i am not lying

Yea, you are.

you fucking hosebag.

"Hosebag?" Oh eMutt, I am hurt-ted. :-(

and your john smith sock is
now blocked.

WTF? OH are you talking about Facebook? First, how do you know that person
is me? With all that goes on you can barely tell yourself in a mirror.
Second, you were the one who sent out a friends request to that person,
eMutt.